Thursday 9 February 2012

Next Shoots

I have been planning a few shoots already as i need to get the ball rolling and do a lot of work now so i dont get overwhelmed!

I am going to collaborate again with a make up artist, Allie Meek i used in the neon shoot to showcase her work in my Zine. These are a few inspirational images i found that i wanted to do.








For the shoot with Knitwear designer Francesca Hughes,  i wanted to do a shoot based on Marie Zucker's work to compliment the craftsmanship and natural fabrics used. These are a few images i found from model mayhem too.






Also to build up my portfolio i want to create shoots that i would not normally style for. I hardly ever wear black because my hair is near black i don't like to wear it and therefore avoid it quite a lot so i would like to style a black themed shoot.







No comments:

Post a Comment