Monday 13 February 2012

Progress Today

Today i have confirmed shoot ideas for my talent section. As all three live near/ within easy traveling distance to Farnham, i plan to travel there one weekend (to be confirmed by all parties). As Frankie works on Saturdays i will do her photoshoot on Sunday. She will be sending me pictures of her collections, she has three so far, and i can then style, accessorize and organise hair and make up and models for the shoot. The shoot i have planned to take place at Bourne Woods, Farnham Surrey, where Robin Hood was filmed. There are some really nice wooded areas and also grassy patches. I have to think about the weather however, as it may be really cold/wet/snowy. So need to keep an eye on the weather report and condition of terrain.
Also, as my friend who is the graphic designer that i will feature in my magazine, and the photographer, who is her boyfriend, I will be planning on doing a shoot with them on the Saturday before to get all three shoots and interviews out of the way and so i can start building up my content and copy for the zine itself. This will speed up the progression of my shoot by a large amount.



No comments:

Post a Comment