Wednesday 28 March 2012

Up and Coming Shoots

I have 3 shoots planned, one on Friday 30th March in studio and the other two I will do at home in East Grinstead. I am collaborating with a Fashion Photographer who coincidentally lives near me and a few models from around the area.

The first shoot will be based in the studio and styled around the colour yellow. Its big this season and as its quite a daring colour that some people are afraid of i want to show my target audience that they can wear this vibrant colour and look good in it!

The second shoot we wanted to do is going to be at a sports centre in Eastbourne. The photographer is doing a health and fitness magazine and as the sports luxe trend is big the season I wanted to create that look to go into my magazine.

The third shoot is going to take place at the Alexander House Hotel, where I work, I have permission to shoot there, but have to ring up and confirm tomorrow the date and times we can shoot. Its really exciting as the location is beautiful and the facilities are stunning too. For this shoot I was planning a grandeur, luxe feel with extravagant make up and a floating material. I have yet to plan it fully but will do that nearer the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment