Friday 30 March 2012

Yellow Fever






Yellow is one of those colours that is really tricky to wear. It can make some people looked washed out and others need to find the right tone of yellow to compliment hair and skin tone. This is why, when I conducted my survey, this trend was one of the most popular that people wanted style advice on. I put a lot of thought into this shoot from accessories to hair style in order to get the best out of the trend. I was thinking of doing a shoot for blond model and a brunette model so that the differences between different hues of yellow can be challenged with two colours of hair. However, with the already broad range of content for my magazine, I think that it would be a little too much, but I may still consider this.

I had arranged for a great make up artist student to collaborate with too so the shoot went smoothly and i didn't have to do too many things on the day.

My model I had chosen is professional and also a ballet dancer and i had to pay her for her services. She was really natural in front of the camera. The images were in RAW format from the camera, but for some reason the files recognised on my laptop so I will have to change them on the library computers before I go home for Easter to TIFF files. I think this is an issue with the camera that my fashion photographer was using.

No comments:

Post a Comment