Tuesday 10 April 2012

Printers

Indigo Press

After popping into Indigo Press two weeks ago , they rang me back within a few days to confirm a quote for my magazine, unfortunately, as they are a bespoke printing service, the prices they were offering me were out of my price range;

a5, 48pp and 4pp for cover printed on 170gsm uncoated paper and inside pages on 120gsm, finish; folded, gathered, trimmed, sized and perfectly bound would cost :

25 copies - £294.00
50 copies - £395.00
100 copies- £503.00

My budget was originally £200-250.00 for around 100 copies, so i had to decline their offer and go on the hunt for more printers around the Southampton Area.

I then popped into Design and Print on London Road where they were very helpful and received a quote within that same day.

I could have 50 copies of 60pp+ for £160 and on the chosen paper I wanted, however to ensure the quality is good I am going in next week to give a sample to get printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment